Are you constantly looking for ways to improve yourself? Find the opportunities you seek at AROBS!
Connect to your passions! Do things differently.
We are looking for creative, smart, and passionate people who stand out for their expertise and good communication skills.
We admire people with ambition who constantly challenge their own limits in order to achieve outstanding results.
- Ability to write clean and tested code is necessary;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Working experience with TDD, BDD;
- Strong understanding of database development;
- Experience with .Net is a plus.
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare services at Alianz Tiriac;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects (automotive/travel/life science/iOT) using the latest technologies;
- Internal Trainings and Discipline-specific Events;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company supported exams and certifications for professional growth;
- A well-defined career path (and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Bookster)
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Team building activities;
- Community involvement activities;
Careers at AROBS: find out if you #PuzzleIn @AROBS! Find your place in the culture of involvement and continuous education.
Is there a better time than now?
Even though times are changing, some things remain the same: our sense of purpose, contribution, and belonging. Thus, professional development and personal growth are influenced by our work environment. Growing people and growing specialists is part of the #AROBS culture.
Building knowledge pipelines within the organization, between our people, has become a natural way to create a space of sharing, a space of involvement. This offers you a 360-degree experience within the organization: learning, inclusiveness, contribution, evolution. Because searching for a job, actually means searching for a place to fit in. And that place might be within our organization.
We strongly believe that our solutions and devices are empowering people and changing the way they experience everyday life. You`ll have the chance to express yourself and make use of your amazing abilities by working on very interesting projects.
With over 20 years of experience in software development, we address the IT needs of industries as diverse as travel, automotive, life sciences, IoT, with advanced and effective web, mobile, embedded, and cloud solutions.
AROBS Transilvania Software has over 950 employees, working in our local and international offices in: Cluj-Napoca, Târgu Mureș, Iași, Suceava, Bucharest, Baia Mare, Arad, Chișinau and Budapest.
AROBS is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, was present four years in a row in the Deloitte Central Europe Technology FAST 50, and has Java, Microsoft, and ISTQB certified professionals.
By joining us, you will start an interesting journey alongside supportive, open, and warm friends. We will all share joys, challenges and achievements.
Még több infó
- Cím Rákóczi Ferencz Nr.84 Harghita Business Center
- Fizetési ajánlat Megegyezés szerint